[phenixbb] refining a twin

Petrus H Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 21 08:18:31 PST 2006

Hi Brian,

There are map utilities for twinned data indeed.
mmtbx.twin_map_utils carries out refinement of the overall, anisotropic scale, bulk solvent parameters and twin fraction. It spits out the maps afterwards.
Unfortunately, refniement against twinned data is not yet fully implemented in phenix.refine but we are working on that.

HTH

Peter