[phenixbb] Maybe a bug?

Paul Adams PDAdams at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 22 10:36:55 PST 2006

Hi Zhongli,

   this is a problem with the underlying graphics libraries (and seems
to be specific to SuSE 10). We are in the process of moving to updated
libraries that may fix the problem.

   Cheers,
	Paul

Zhongli Cui wrote:

> Phenix is a quite useful suite in solving protein structure. But I met a
> problem during running phenix1.24.1b on a suse 10.1 environment. When I
> try to load pdb file from the window, the phenix GUI will close
> automatically. But it runs OK, if I input the file name manually into
> the window.

Paul Adams
Senior Staff Scientist, Physical Biosciences Division
Head, Berkeley Center for Structural Biology
Deputy Principal Investigator, Berkeley Structural Genomics Center

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 510-486-4225, Fax: 510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory