[phenixbb] Strategies is not working on IRIX

Paul Adams PDAdams at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 1 08:58:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

   which strategy are you trying to run. Does 'top' show anything running?

   Cheers,
	Paul

Pramod Kumar JRF wrote:
> Hi
> I have installed the IRIX version of the phexinx1.24b.I am able to run
> the wizards on my sgi but not strategies. Even after several hours its not
> turning green,which is an indication that its not running.what could be
> the problem?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> With regards
> Pramod Kumar,
> c/o Dr. Shekhar C. Mande
> Lab of structural biology
> Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
> ECIL Road, Nacharam,
> Hyderabad-500076
> India

Paul Adams
Senior Staff Scientist, Physical Biosciences Division
Head, Berkeley Center for Structural Biology
Deputy Principal Investigator, Berkeley Structural Genomics Center

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 510-486-4225, Fax: 510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory