[phenixbb] Phenix 1.24.1 update/reinstall

Noinaj noinaj at uky.edu
Fri Sep 1 17:32:59 PDT 2006

Hi,

i have Phenix 1.1 installed on a Linux workstation and would like to update it to Phenix 1.24.1.  Is there a way to just update the old version or do I need to uninstall Phenix 1.1 and then install Phenix 1.24.1?

If I need to uninstall Phenix 1.1, what is the best approach to accomplish this (sorry, Linux newbie)?

Thanks in advance for all your feedback!

Cheers,
Nick

Nicholas Noinaj
University of Kentucky School of Medicine
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
Biomedical Biological Sciences Research Building, Rm 236
741 S. Limestone
Lexington, Ky 40536
Lab:  859-323-8183
Home:  859-228-0978