[phenixbb] TLS refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 16 20:22:20 PDT 2007

Hi John,

> I was wondering if there is an easy way to take the output from TLSmd
> and input the definitions into phenix.refine.

Unfortunately, I do not know since it never happened to me to use it. It
is our long term plan to implement our own automatic TLS domains
identification option.

> If any one has an example file of a phenix TLS file with multiple TLS
> definitions per chain I would love to have it (The manual just gives
> an example of TLS definitions of one per chain, but I am getting
> confused on how to define mutlitple).

I'm attaching two files: one with TLS selections for multiple groups,
another one is the PDB file with refined model and TLS records in its
header. This is actually the most complex selection for TLS groups I
ever used -:)

Please let me know if you have any more questions.