[phenixbb] Forcing autobuild wizard to do a complete rebuild

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 3 09:58:59 PST 2007

Hi Carsten,

You can tell the autobuild wizard from the command line:

rebuild_in_place=False

You can also set this in the GUI on the 2nd input screen at the top
of the screen.

I hope that helps!
-Tom T

At 10:17 AM 12/3/2007, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am using the autobuild wizard in the latest phenix release to
>rebuild a model from a MR solution.  Since the MR-template I used
>has been modified with chainsaw, its sequence identity to the target
>sequence is fairly high. The autobuild wizard therefore uses the
>rebuilt-in-place mode to rebuild the model. How can I force the
>wizard to do a complete rebuild?
>
>Thanks
>
>         Carsten

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web
site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB