[phenixbb] autosol w/ "no merge original index"?

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Dec 19 13:27:03 PST 2007

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sending me the top of your hkl file....I added some random
data after that and it runs on my version just fine.  Can you
possibly try again with the most recent version of phenix on the web
site (rc6)?

Thanks!
-Tom T

At 01:24 PM 12/19/2007, you wrote:
>phenix 1.3b of  21-10-2007
>
>confusion w/ "no merge original index" data file in phenix.autosol.  this
>should work, right?
>
>caveat - the 'nmoi' hkl is actually from scala, but that usually is fine
>w/ e.g. solve-2.13.  'nmoi' requires declaration of cell='(numbers)' on
>command line.
>
>phenix.autosol seems to go through all the usual checks fine, then
>reports (in AutoSol_run_2_/LAST.LOG):
>"....
>   The error seems to be at line            0
>   Here is what the first few lines of this file look like:
>       1
>    -987
>       86.052    86.052   132.608    90.000    90.000    90.000 p41212
>   You have set the keywords readdenzo     and unmerged
>   Please check whether you should have set readformatted or readtrek or
>premerged
>...."
>
>... 'readdenzo' and 'unmerged' are just right for 'nmoi' files.  etc.
>
>-bryan

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web
site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB