[phenixbb] Se SAD data to include Sulphurs?

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Dec 28 10:12:02 PST 2007

Hi Partha,

You can use phaser to choose what is sulfur and what is selenium.  Try
something like this:

phenix.autosol 3  Se data=sad.sca seq_file=seq.dat \
  sites_file=shelx.pdb \
  mad_ha_add_list="S"    \
  mad_ha_add_f_prime_list="0.3"   \
  mad_ha_add_f_double_prime_list="0.3"

Phaser will first locate Se atoms (and add any to your shelx list if
appropriate), then it will look for S atoms as well.

All the best,
Tom T