[phenixbb] depositing phenix-refined coordinates

Enrico Malito emalito at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 4 19:23:37 PDT 2007

Hi All,
I have just completed the refinement of 2 structures by phenix, and
I'm really really impressed.
Particularly impressed by elbow and LigandFit, just wonderful.
However, I would be very grateful if someone could point me to the topic
already posted in the message below by Dr. Scott few days ago,
exactly at:
"a quick description for depositing phenix-refined coordinates?",
though the full message contained very interesting points I would
love to hear about
(I also performed refinement by refmac/phenix, and observed kind of a
similar trend
for those numbers).

Thanks in advance.
EM