[phenixbb] handling of alternate conformations

Ulrich Baumann ulrich.baumann at ibc.unibe.ch
Mon Jul 16 11:55:48 PDT 2007

Sorry, my mail before got corrupted. Thanks to Pavel for the swift reply
and help.

My first question is whether NCS constraints are also applied to alternate
conformations.

My second question concerns the atom count of the conformers, where the
parts with non-alternating conformations seem to be included as well.

Thanks again,

Ulrich