[phenixbb] R-factor problem !!!

hyang at rcsb.rutgers.edu hyang at rcsb.rutgers.edu
Sun Jul 29 12:35:57 PDT 2007

Hi,
Regarding to the issue of easy PDB deposition, we do have a program called
pdb-extract which extracts the complete information from both the LOG file
and from the header of the pdb file generated by 35 crystallographic
programs/packages including Phenix.  So far, only the extracted TLS
information from Phenix can not be converted by ADIT during deposition. I
believe this will be resolved soon.

The web page of pdb_extract is http://pdb-extract.rcsb.org/
The new version
http://pdb-ws-29.rutgers.edu/pdb-extract/prog/pdb-extract-v3.0-prod.tar.gz

Please try the version 3.0 of pdb_extract and let me know for any
problems. Thanks.

Regards,
Huanwang