[phenixbb] harmonic restrains in phenix.refine

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 21 13:06:07 PDT 2007

Hi Bjørn,

no, there is no option to do this in phenix.refine.
What do you want to harmonically restrain and what is the motivation to
do so? If it is really something "a must" to do in certain cases and
makes people jumping between different programs, I may consider
implementing it in some future.

Thanks!
Pavel.