[phenixbb] Multivariate Z score L-test

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 29 07:35:22 PDT 2007

Hi Claudia,

This could indicate that tyour data is actually P 2 1 1, P 1 2 1 or P
1 1 2 or P 21 1 1, P 1 21 1, P 1 1 21. Try processing that data in
those spacegroups and see if that makes any difference. You might end
up havig to refine your structure in all spacegroups to find out which
possibility is the best.

It could also indicate that the quality of your data is not very good,
either due to suboptimal data processing or because of bad diffraction
(or both).

HTH

Peter