[phenixbb] phenix.refine problems with my pdb

Matthew Bowler mwb at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 06:00:42 PDT 2007

Dear All,
	I am trying to run phenix.refine but I keep getting the message:

Sorry: Fatal problems interpreting PDB file:
   Number of atoms with unknown nonbonded energy type symbols: 308
   Please edit the PDB file to resolve the problems and/or supply a
   CIF file with matching restraint definitions. Note that
   elbow.builder is available to create restraint definitions.

I have run my ligands through elbow and used the output .cif but I
still get the same message.  I can find no info on this problem in
the manual or the BB, can anyone help?  Thanks in advance, yours, Matt.

Matthew Bowler
MRC Dunn Human Nutrition Unit
Wellcome Trust / MRC Building
Hills Road