[phenixbb] phenix.refine crash -- other error

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 16 10:42:47 PDT 2007

Hi Ulrich,

Please make sure that the phenix.python used is actually the
phenix.python you installed with cci_apps.

The behavoir seen might be due to using an other phenix.python
installation (on that loads in old python libraries). This can be
avoided by making sure that the last crystallographic package sourced in
your .chsrc file, is the latest phenix/cci_apps installation.

A which phenix.python might give a clue what is run, and hitting the tab
key or CRTl-D after typing phenix.refine might auytocomplete or give a
list of possibilities.

Let me know what happened.

Peter