[phenixbb] Reflection output

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed May 9 12:16:22 PDT 2007

Hi Christopher,

the error below looks like a bug. I would suggest getting the latest
phenix.refine (/Version 2007_04_26_2350/ ) and I just verified that the
commands "export_final_f_model=mtz" and "export_final_f_model=cns" are
working ok for this version.

However, there is still problem with using  export_final_f_model command
in twin refinement. This will be fixed for the next versions. For the
moment please don't use export_final_f_model in twin refinement to avoid
program crash.

Thanks!
Pavel.