[phenixbb] Request for C shell script file for phenix.refine

Partha Chakrabarti ppchak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 05:59:40 PDT 2007

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Its close but not completely happy yet.
So, I generated the file as you suggested, several of the commands are
understandable, and I can run it after modification as:

$ phenix.refine <parameter.def

but would be easier if there is a scrip for phenix.refine as available for
SOLVE/RESOLVE. Could you point me to the not so easy way of doing that?

One particular problem seems to be modified residues, in my case, a
phosphothr (TPO), had to delete the phosphate and rename TPO as THR.. is
there any wayout?

Best, Partha

Email: pchakra at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Phone: + 44 208 816 2515