[phenixbb] Question about strategy in phenix.refine

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 4 07:45:59 PDT 2007

* means 'selected'

so
strategy = *individual_sites rigid_body *individual_adp group_adp tls \
                individual_occupancies group_occupancies group_anomalous none

means that you will do  x,y,z and B refinement.

this would mean

strategy = *individual_sites rigid_body *individual_adp group_adp *tls \
                individual_occupancies group_occupancies *group_anomalous none

that you would refine x,y,z, B, tls parameters given domains you have
to defined elsewhere and f' and f" for element types you have defined
elsewhere.

CIF files you can get from phenix.elbow or use what you have.