[phenixbb] Hires input file problem

Troy E Messick messickbb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:15:04 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem specifying the labels for the Hires
dataset for an Autobuild run.

Here is my input script:
input_data_file sharp.mtz
input_labels 'Fdm' 'SIGFPsha' 'PHIdm' 'FOMdm' 'HLAdm' 'HLBdm' 'HLCdm'
'HLDdm' 'FreeR_flag'
input_pdb_file ab.pdb
input_seq_file seq.dat
input_hires_file output.native.sca

Here is the error from the AutoBuild.log file:
Failed to carry out AutoBuild_datafile_info_inputs:
'all_input_hires_labels'

I've tried to use the mtz file from the  ImportRawData_run directory
and specify the columns by substituting the last line in my input
script file with:
input_hires_file output_PHX.mtz
input_hires_labels 'output.native' 'SIGoutput.native'

which are the only labels I could find from mtzdump and that doesn't
work either.  What am I missing here?  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Troy