[phenixbb] selective nonbonded restraint removal

Cathy Lawson cathy.lawson at rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 4 20:30:38 PDT 2007

Hi Ralf,

That is disappointing.  Lovely maps produced after a few
phenix.refine runs
for a 1.6 A structure revealed an unexpected tris ligand (TAM) with
occupancy ~0.5.
The density suggests that when tris is not there,
a side chain moves very close to that position, thus my question.

In other regards phenix seems a great step forward in automating
refinement, and
I look forward to new developments.

best wishes,
Cathy