[phenixbb] "gnomebreakpad": libgnomebreakpad.so: error

shivesh kumar 2shivesh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:55:45 PDT 2008

Dear all,
We are using Fefora core 8. To start phenix, we give the command phenix in
the terminal, after 30-40 minutes it shows the following error message

*Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomebreakpad": libgnomebreakpad.so:

and after 1hr of this message the GUI comes.There is no problem in running
phenix afterwards and also with any other programs like CCP4, CNS etc...
I have put this query earlier also and I got reply as follows

yum install bug-buddy

It didn't work for us.If anyone can suggest the solution, it would be very
helpful for us.Thanx in advance.
shivesh

*