[phenixbb] twin omit map

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 29 10:20:44 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

You can have autobuild use twin refinement by using a refine.eff file.
You can put any instructions fo phenix.refine that you want in that file
(just like any other phenix.refine .eff file) and tell autobuild to use it
using the gui or from the command line with

refine_eff_file_list=refine.eff

Good luck!
-Tom T