[phenixbb] resolution bins

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 10 08:00:19 PST 2008

Hi Daniele,

the number of resolution bins is determined automatically to allow a
significant number of test reflections per bin (that is enough to: -
estimate ML parameters, - compute Rfree). The default value is
"free_reflections_per_bin=140" which is found empirically (by running
many refinement trying different values) to be the best.

Pavel.