[phenixbb] Selection of structure factors for DM

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Dec 16 07:25:25 PST 2008

Hi Graeme,

In autosol you don't have the option you are looking for. However in
autobuild you can do this:

hires_file=my-native-FP-for-extension.mtz

and it should do exactly what you want.

If you are just looking to calculate maps, you can also specify:

maps_only=True

and it will density modify, phase extend and write out a map file for
you.

All the best,
Tom T