[phenixbb] input initial TLS parameters

Engin Ozkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 24 14:11:05 PST 2008

The recently-rolled out version of the TLSMD server not only produces a
.tlsin file for refmac, but also a .phenix file.  This file contains
only TLS groups info, and nothing else. Here is an example.

refinement.refine {
 adp {
    tls="(chain A and resid 21:28)"
    tls="(chain A and resid 29:45)"
    tls="(chain A and resid 46:65)"
    tls="(chain A and resid 66:105)"
    tls="(chain A and resid 106:128)"
}
}

So, users of phenix.refine can use this file, and rely on phenix for TLS
values...

Engin