[phenixbb] Anomalous difference map calcluation

Jendrek alnyds at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:03:58 PDT 2008

Dear All,

  I'm looking at my anomalous difference map from phenix.refine and it seems
more or less random distributions of electron density peaks.
I know that the signal is there since I solved it with SAD. I'm using I(+/-) for
refinement and everything seems to work fine except the map generation.

The only thing that worries me is that during the creation of _data file for
refinement DANO column was not preserved.

  Is it necessary for phenix.refine in order to generate the anomalous
difference map?
How can I make sure that the DANO column is preserved (if necessary)?

And by the way why is anomalous map file not generated just coefficients in the mtz?

Regards, Andrzej

--

	Andrzej LYSKOWSKI, Ph.D. (andrzej[.]lyskowski[@]helsinki[.]fi)

	Institute of Biotechnology - Structural Biology & Biophysics
	P. O. Box 65, Viikinkaari 1
	FIN-00014 University of HELSINKI, FINLAND

	TEL.: 358 9 191 58955
	FAX : 358 9 191 59940