[phenixbb] constraining alpha-helical geometry in phenix

Jianghai Zhu jzhu at idi.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 10 14:27:44 PDT 2008

H-bond restraints are much easier to define comparing to phi-psi angle
restraints.   But I think the DEN restraints from Axel Brunger
probably is the easiest way for secondary structure restraints at low
or moderate resolution refinement, which also allows the breakdown of
secondary structure if your experimental data really drives the way.
I hope phenix.refine can implement this new algorithm in the future.

-- Jianghai