[phenixbb] problem compiling phenix 1.3 beta rc3

Melody Lin xtalin2007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:34:55 PST 2008

Dear all,

I have a problem compiling phenix-1.3beta-rc3 on my Mac OSX tiger ppc. I
downloaded the tar file under the sbgrid directory and issued command "sudo
./install" to compile it after unzipping. Everything went OK until the last
step when the installer is trying to compile phenix components, ands says it
will take an hour, but in 2 minutes it reports failure for the compilation.
Could anyone suggest what problem this is? Did I download the wrong tar
file?

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Yan