[phenixbb] How to use the STIR command in phenix.refine?

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 13 13:00:19 PDT 2008

Hi Nick,

I temporarily disabled this option since I've never seen it useful
within phenix.refine context. Why don't you use the whole resolution
range for the refinement? It should work just fine.

Also, doing high resolution refinement in phenix.refine please review
"Refinement at high resolution" paragraph of phenix.refine manual
(http://www.phenix-online.org/download/cci_apps/).

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Pavel.