[phenixbb] error when optimize_wxc w/o optimize_wxu turned on

shi jiahai jiahai.shi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:11:58 PDT 2008

 Dear Dr. Christophe,

I met the same problem a few days ago. After following the instruction
from Ralf
W. Grosse-Kunstleve, I solved the problem. The CCI Apps works very good!

I just copy the instruction from Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve below :

Pavel re-worked the optimize_wxc procedure after 1.3b rc6 was released.
Could you please try with the latest CCI Apps?
http://www.phenix-online.org/download/cci_apps/
It should only take a few seconds to install and is designed to
co-exist with other Phenix or CCI Apps installations (see web page).
Ralf

Best Regards,

Shi Jiahai
Dept. of Biological Sciences,
National University of Singapore

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 5:15 PM, C. Briand, Biochemisches Inst. <
cbriand at bioc.uzh.ch> wrote:

> Dear Phenix Users,
>
> We are currently using the last version of phenix in our lab.

>   PHENIX: Python-based Hierarchical ENvironment for Integrated
> Xtallography
>   Version: 2008_02_08_1610
>   Release tag: rc6
>   User: briand

> When we are using phenix.refine to refine a structure and we are turning
> on
> optimize_wxc w/o optimize_wxu, the job failed.
>
> Any ideas ?
> Many thanks
> Christophe

> Dr. Christophe Briand
> Biochemisches Institut
> Universität Zürich, Winterthurerstrasse 190,
> CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland
> http://www.bioc.uzh.ch/gruetter/

Best Regards,
Shi Jiahai