[phenixbb] native Patterson peak

Juergen Bosch jbosch at u.washington.edu
Thu May 1 10:00:30 PDT 2008

How certain are you regarding your space group ?
The native peak at almost 0 -0.5 0 is suspicious. If you used HKL for
indexing try something else with multiple images separated by e.g. 15
degrees and see if you can process your dataset in a different space group.

Juergen

--
Jürgen Bosch
University of Washington