[phenixbb] phenix.autobuild- multiple models

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Nov 29 17:20:27 PST 2008

Hi Meindert,

I am puzzled too!  I'm sorry for the trouble.  I just tested this with the
same version of phenix you have (PHENIX VERSION:  1.3  of  11-08-2008):

phenix.autobuild data=perfect.mtz model=coords.pdb multiple_models=True \
include_input_model=True multiple_models_number=1 n_cycle_rebuild_max=1

and this ran to completion with no problems.  I wonder if there is
something unusual about your PDB file?

If you'd like to send me your files (<terwilliger at lanl.gov>) I'll be happy
to have a look.
All the best,