[phenixbb] phenix.refine: including modifications

Patrick Loll pat.loll at drexel.edu
Thu Oct 16 14:39:11 PDT 2008

OK, so I think you are implying that if I feed phenix.refine the MAN-
a-D.cif, it will assume that any MAN residue it encounters in the PDB
file is alpha. Is that right?

Does this mean that if you have examples of both alpha and beta
mannose residues in a structure, you would need to give one of them a
different residue name?

Thanks,

Pat

pat.loll at drexelmed.edu