[phenixbb] sa_omit-map

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Oct 16 17:02:38 PDT 2008

Hi Pavel and Vladimir,
After all this discussion...I think there is something wrong with the
composite omit maps in the current version. They do not finish
correctly...I will check this out. If you instead just omit around the
atoms in a pdb file with "omit_box_pdb=target.pdb" that seems fine
however.
I'm sorry for the problem.
All the best,
Tom T