[phenixbb] postdoc position in LBNL

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 20 23:45:27 PDT 2008

Dear All,

We would like to bring the following postdoctoral research position
to your attention.

Within Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, we have an opening for a
postdoc to work on the development of new software for the analysis
of small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) data.
The availability of user friendly, robust software analysis tools for
SAXS data is of growing importance as the biological community is
increasingly using SAXS as a standard method to analyze complex
biological systems. We are developing a new set of tools, including a
software library, for SAXS data analysis.

The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with
experienced software developers in the field of biophysics and
interact with users and beamline staff on SAXS beamline 7.3.3 at the
Advanced Light Source (ALS) in Berkeley California.

Interested candidates can contact me (Peter Zwart, PHZwart at lbl.gov)
for more details, or visit the LBL job site at:  http://jobs.lbl.gov/

Sincerely,

Peter Zwart

P.H. Zwart
Beamline Scientist
Berkeley Center for Structural Biology
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA-94703, USA
Cell: 510 289 9246
BCSB:     http://bcsb.als.lbl.gov
PHENIX:  http://www.phenix-online.org
CCTBX:  http://cctbx.sf.net