[phenixbb] phenix.autobuild

Matthew Chu linghonmatthew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:55:43 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I tried to rebuild my structure from a refined model (by refmac) by
phenix.autobuild. I am not sure if it runs properly since this is my first
time to run this module....it took like almost a day to just finish the
run_1 (there should be five runs by default?), which means it will take me
another 4 days to finish the whole thing. My protein has around 350 residues
and in the refined model, I have omitted some loops (about 80 residues)
because I cannot see the electron density of those regions. I have put the
seq.dat file with the full sequence (~350 residues) and the commands
"place_water=Yes" and "s_annealing=True". The resolution is 2.4 A. Should it
be taken so long to run?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Matt

Matthew LH Chu
PhD Student
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of Manchester