[phenixbb] phenix.autobuild sa_omit map

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Apr 3 08:30:09 PDT 2009

Hi Jianghai,

Auto means find it if appropriate in this case.  If you have multiple
copies then it will find it, and use it in restraining the refinement.  I
think for the purpose of your SA-omit map it may be useful to turn it off
so that your chains can move more independently.  I have not examined the
effect of +/- NCS on SA omit maps so I would be interested to hear back
from you or others on this.

-Tom T