[phenixbb] Error in running Autosol....

S. Karthikeyan skarthik at imtech.res.in
Fri Aug 14 23:05:29 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am using phenix-1.4-138 in RHEL5 Xeon-64 bit workstation.

I am trying to solve a structure of Se-Met through phenix.autosol_gui. Once the
programs starts it goes to several stages including converting from mtz to sca,
xtriage and so on.
Finally it gives an error message as follows:

Failed to carry out AutoSol_scale_and_analyze_mad:

None of the solve versions worked
See overall log file and also solve log file (in AutoSol_run_2_/LAST.LOG)
I found the LAST.LOG file is empty.

I am trying to find out what could be problem? Any suggestions or help is much
appreciated!

Thanking you

S.Karthikeyan