[phenixbb] Specifying the number of processors to run phenix with

Sam Stampfer Samuel.Stampfer at tufts.edu
Mon Aug 31 14:53:25 PDT 2009

Thanks for the info.  I ran two instances of phenix which both were able to
run at 100%, but ran out of memory after awhile  My guess is the memory is a
bigger limit than the processors so I think I'll just stick to running on
the one processor.  Thanks for everyone's help!
-Sam

PS: I had trouble attempting an installation from source earlier (and don't
have full permissions on this machine).  Since you don't think upping the #
of processors will help much, I'm not going to attempt the source
installation again.