[phenixbb] very weak reflections

chern chern at ualberta.ca
Fri Dec 11 09:03:42 PST 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. My original question was that the phenix refines
the isoalloxazine ring as a flat plane whereas refmac refines it bent. (Same
cif file)
And the density fits the shape produced by each program. I guess, I should
tighten restraints in refmac and see if it can make the plane and look at
the difference map.

Maia