[phenixbb] How to extend R-free set to higher resolution by new phenix-1.5.2

Pei-Chun Lin pclin at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 05:26:30 PST 2009

Hi,

I know this topic was discussed before, but I am still confused and still unable to refine my map merged from hires data because phenix.refine complains "No array of R-free flags found"

The command was used to generate a hires map.
phenix.autobuild data=resolve_1.mtz hires_file=hires.sca \seq_file=sequence.dat maps_only=True

So, now I have "exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz", "cycle_best_1.mtz", "overall_best_denmod_map_coeffs.mtz"...several files in my autobuild folder,

How do I merge low and high resolution data by "phenix.reflection_file_editor"?  What files (input and output arrays) should I choose?
Detail description will be very appreciate.

Thanks for answer my question.

PC