[phenixbb] does Xtriage work for P6422 sg?

Paul Adams PDAdams at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 2 13:20:13 PST 2009

What happens if you process in P64 - ie. the extra 2-folds come from
some kind of pseudo symmetry.

On Feb 2, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Maia Cherney wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have a low resolution dataset in space group P6422 that has good chi
> squares, normal mosaicity (0.6), but abnormal Rsym. Even in the third
> bin Rsym is 0.5. The overall Rsym is 0.3. Can a merohedral twinning be
> the cause? Can I use xtriage for this space group to analyze the data?
> What else can I try?
>
> Maia

Paul Adams
Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence
Berkeley Lab
Adjunct Professor, Department of Bioengineering, U.C. Berkeley
Vice President for Technology, the Joint BioEnergy Institute
Head, Berkeley Center for Structural Biology

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 64R0121