[phenixbb] DTT at special position

Nikos Pinotsis Nikos.Pinotsis at icr.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 09:28:16 PST 2009

Dear all,

even though I checked the documentation and previous threads I didn't find something relative to my problem:
I have an elongated e-density that looks like DTT and appears to be located on a special position (there is actually an axis betwenn C2 and C3 atoms of DTT). Refining with phenix.refine using either 0.5 or 1.0 occupancy, I am getting the DTT molecule outside the density (and the symmetry related DTT from the other side and still in the middle the strong difference density.
thanks in advance for any suggestions-solutions
Nikos

--
Dr. Nikos Pinotsis

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.