[phenixbb] Please help with neutron composite SA-omit

Anna Gardberg anna.s.gardberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:40:53 PST 2009

Hello.

I am attempting to create an SA-omit composite map with neutron scatterers.

Unfortunately,

 phenix.autobuild data= "neutron.mtz" model="neutron_004.pdb"
composite_omit_type=sa_omit scattering_table=neutron

results in an error:

"Sorry, unknown file or keyword: scattering_table=neutron
Possibilities... (use 'phenix.autobuild --help all' to get full help):
  general.resolve_pattern_command_list=neutron
  density_modification.use_resolve_pattern=neutron
  decision_making.semi_acceptable_r=neutron
  decision_making.acceptable_r=neutron
  multiple_models.multiple_models_starting_resolution=neutron
"

Can someone here help, please?

(For what it's worth: I'd use nCNS, but while CNS 1.21 (precompiled
binaries) works on my computer, CNS 1.1 version seems to compile, it
will not run. When I apply the nCNS patch to CNS 1.1, again it seems
to compile, but will not run. )

Regards,
Anna Gardberg