[phenixbb] Please help with neutron composite SA-omit

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 23 11:46:28 PST 2009

Hi Anna,

Try putting your cmmand "scattering_table=neutron" in a "refine.eff" file
and then run phenix.autobuild including the keyword

refine_eff_file=refine.eff

(note that you may need to specify the scope of scattering_table just as
if you were using the command directly for phenix.refine)

That is the way you can put any phenix.refine parameters into autobuild.
Let me know if that doesn't do it!
-Tom T