[phenixbb] Please help with neutron composite SA-omit

Anna Gardberg anna.s.gardberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:12:26 PST 2009

Hi, Thomas. Thanks for the quick reply.

When I try to implement your suggestion, a new AutoBuild directory is spawned.

The AutoBuild_run_8_1.log file ends like this:

WARNING: ERRORS IN RUN ...see AutoBuild_run_8_/WARNINGS_FROM_SUBPROCESSES
Putting all omit results in  AutoBuild_run_8_/OMIT
OMIT results in  AutoBuild_run_8_/OMIT :
[]

Combining all 16 omit regions in AutoBuild_run_8_/OMIT
The file AutoBuild_run_8_/OMIT/overall_best_denmod_map_coeffs.mtz_OMIT_REGION_1
is missing...no composite omit made

Possible operation: finished
Required antecedents: []
Expected results: []
Application method: finished
Yes, have antecedents...
Resulting expectation:10000.0

 Within the new directory, a TEMPO subdirectory (as well as others)
containing several log files appeared. The log files all say something
like this:

to carry out AutoBuild_build_cycle:

Initial phenix refinement of AutoBuild_run_6_/edited_pdb.pdb with
exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz failed...quitting...
See AutoBuild_run_6_/LAST.LOG for more information

So, no luck yet. While awaiting further advice, I'm going to try it
with my x-ray data, just to see if I can get that to work.

Cheers,
Anna