[phenixbb] fixing a partial solution of mol. rep.

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Tue Jan 6 16:07:35 PST 2009

Hi Randy,
thank you for your reply. We are using phenix.automr. We managed to fix
a "core" ensemble and get positions for the 6 N-terminal domains
(ensemble 2). The relationships between the core and N-domains are not
clear yet. Here are some problems. 1. The N-domains are not the closest
ones to the core. Some of them are very far. 2. The origin of the
solution is moved relative to the fixed ensemble. It makes it difficult
to compare different solutions. Is there a way to determine which
N-domains are the same from different solutions?

 Maia