[phenixbb] TLS in phenix.refine_gui

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Jan 10 22:18:42 PST 2009

Hi Miles,

I'm not sure if it's available in the current version you use (I'm not
exercising GUI regularly), but what I was suggesting several times is to
have an option in phenix.refine GUI for loading in a user's parameters
file. Such parameters file may contain various selections (such as TLS,
rigid body, NCS, custom bonds and so on), or just a set of some other
parameters (for example, when I do high resolution refinement I have my
parameters file where I adjust ~10-15 values).
If it's not available right now I hope Nat will add it in some
foreseeable future. I agree it's very important and convenient to have.

I'm using this occasion once again to thank Ethan Merritt for adjusting
his TLSMD server so it now provides phenix.refine friendly TLS selections.

Cheers,
Pavel.