[phenixbb] geometry of disulfide and NAG

Li-Zhi Mi mi at idi.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 22 10:12:07 PST 2009

Hi Pavel and Nigel,
   Thanks very much for the help. I will check ".geo" file to make sure
the restraints are used. In addition, I will try other tips mentioned by
Pavel.
   Nigel, as you mentioned, the monomer library only define N2, C7, O7
and C8 in the same plane. But just like Ca, C, O, N, Ca' in peptide bond
need to be in the same plane, all these five atoms (C8, C7, O, N and C2)
should be in the same plane. May I give a temporary name for NAG and
provide corresponding cif file in the refinement?
   Li-Zhi,