[phenixbb] Site-wide defaults for phenix.refine parameters

Stephen Graham stepheng at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:26:41 PST 2009

Hi all,

Apologies if I've missed this in the documentation, but is there any
way to set 'site-wide' defaults for, say, phenix.refine?  That is, I'd
like to modify the default parameters for phenix.refine so that
occupancy refinement is turned off by default, the
output.serial_format is different, geo files aren't created, always
use F/SIGF not I/SIGI, etc.

Cheers,

Stephen

P.S.  I know I can change this by hand in my .def file and then
propagate the .def file through subsequent rounds of refinement for a
given project.  It would just be nice to have my default personal
preference parameters set (~/.phenix?) so I don't need to change them
each time I start a new project...

--
Dr Stephen Graham
Nuffield Medical Fellow